turqoise dots background

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines Day







We had a great Valentines Day this year. Celebrated in total Brighton & Juston fashion. With FOOD FOOD FOOD! We woke up and I made heart shaped crepes, went to church, came home and made heart shaped tuna sandwiches, and then made heart shaped homemade ravioli!! mmmm mmm it was good! It took us ALL DAY to make the ravioli, but it was worth it. We also made asparagus, an artichoke (which was a flop), and brushetta bread with a yummy tomato topping. As I was cooking the ravioli I decided to dye the water pink to make the ravioli turn pink :)

Juston also got me some very beautiful flowers. I love them oh so very much!! I picked out one bouquet and then he snuck to the store to pick out another haha.

I also took pictures of our yummy crepes, but my camera is stupid and deleted them. We also forgot to take pictures of the finished ravioli with the yummy tomato sauce we made. Oh well. But all around it was a really fun, relaxing day. It was nice to have a day together, away from our phones, computer, and homework to just hang out!

No comments: