Lots of people on Facebook are doing daily thankfuls for November with thanksgiving approaching. I wasn't going to do it. But, lately I've been having a hard time seeing the good in some days. So really this is coming at a perfect time for me. I know there is always something good and to be thankful for. Some days I might list a few, some days might be one. But I will try to post at least one thing each day.
Today:
I am thankful for my awesome husband. These last few weeks/months have been really hard for me having zero energy. He's been so good and patient with us having a messy house and no dinner many days. He helps clean, cook, and does tons with the boys. He is the best listener and my very best friend. I'm so lucky to have him.
And this is the picture I get when I say, "smile good it's for my blog!"
No comments:
Post a Comment