Ok, So I know my last few posts have all been serious lately. Sorry. I promise a better one soon :) But since this is my journal for now, you are stuck with it! Haha.
Anyway. Today I pretty much had an angel sent to me. I had an economics test, and I did NOT understand what was going on in the class AT ALL! I was really stressed out about it. So, as I was sitting in the library trying to study, but really getting nowhere....my friend Scott (who is an econ major) walks up. We start talking and he asks what I'm doing, looks at my book and the look on my face....and just sits down and said, "what do you need help with?" I said, "Um, EVERYTHING!" Basically he taught me everything I needed to know from the last few chapters. I was SO thankful. He spent over an hour with me. He just dropped what he was doing to help me. I know he has a lot of homework and it was a sacrifice for him.
I ended up getting an 80 on the multiple choice part, which is REALLY GOOD! Last time I got an 83 on the multiple choice, and with the write on and the extra credit questions I ended up with a 99. So I should end up with at least a high B or a low A on this test. YAY!
So thanks Scott! You were totally an answer to my prayers today!
Anyway. Today I pretty much had an angel sent to me. I had an economics test, and I did NOT understand what was going on in the class AT ALL! I was really stressed out about it. So, as I was sitting in the library trying to study, but really getting nowhere....my friend Scott (who is an econ major) walks up. We start talking and he asks what I'm doing, looks at my book and the look on my face....and just sits down and said, "what do you need help with?" I said, "Um, EVERYTHING!" Basically he taught me everything I needed to know from the last few chapters. I was SO thankful. He spent over an hour with me. He just dropped what he was doing to help me. I know he has a lot of homework and it was a sacrifice for him.
I ended up getting an 80 on the multiple choice part, which is REALLY GOOD! Last time I got an 83 on the multiple choice, and with the write on and the extra credit questions I ended up with a 99. So I should end up with at least a high B or a low A on this test. YAY!
So thanks Scott! You were totally an answer to my prayers today!
4 comments:
yep! just keep saying to yourself- tender mecies tender mercies tender mercies...
A guy in Reno did that for me when I was taking Chemistry-except then he wanted to date in return, so it didnt really work out. Oh well. At least I did good on the test. Haha.
i think you should just give him a date...
how the heck did you hear i did julies pics?!
Post a Comment