This picture really doesn't do it justice as to how cute it is. I am actually really happy with how it turned out. Anyway. As I was doing it I was making a list of the funny things I was learning as I was doing it...So here you go....
1. Elmer's liquid glue works the best...even better than rubber cement.
2. Staples work even better, but they are ugly and only work on the edges of a poster.
3. Sitting on it is really the only way to get it to stay glued down.
4. Staples make your poster stick to the carpet.
5. When you think you are almost done....you're not.
6. Fabric is a quick way to make your poster look 100 times better.
I actually really enjoyed this project. I enjoyed it. I am excited to see how everyone else's turned out, and to steal all of their ideas! :)
But the best part about this project being done....I am DONE with all of my hard stuff this semester!! I have 3 more finals, but those aren't that huge of a deal to me. SO, that means my stress level just went WAY down. WOOO HOO!!
updated picture! :) I remembered I bought the arrows and they were just too cute to not add. Haha. ok time for bed for real now!
(remember when I said when you think youre almost done youre not....see, I wasnt lying!)
4 comments:
I might be the only nerd who cares, bit what kind of project was it? What class was it for? Yes it is 2 am and I am also up studying or my Animal Behavior Exam... Nothing like procrastination!
What was this for? I LOVE doing stuff like this! I teach 4 year olds and LOVE running into new teaching ideas.
its cute! great job!
It was for my Social Studies methods class. It is activities students can do on their own about mapping. I aimed it towards 4th-5th grade, but the activities could easily be modified for younger grades.
Just noticed your wedding counter up there!! ALmost 1 year!!!
Post a Comment