This semester is going to be CRAZY! It is only week 2 and I am already feeling extremely overwhelmed with school and homework. Maybe it is just me stressing out trying to get into the swing of things and learn how my new teachers function, I don't know. But I feel like I am going crazy. I have been trying to make sure I do all of my reading and homework a day in advance, and this weekend I am hoping to get a little bit more ahead. I feel like if I can do that then maybe I can take a little breather again and everything will calm down a little bit. I hate feeling like I HAVE to do a million things every day. But whew. I can do this. And after this I have ONE MORE SEMESTER!!! I will only be taking 12 credits, so hopefully it will be a little easier.
In other news, Jamen will most likely be coming to stay with us for a while next month. I am excited for that. Now we just need to clean out our extra bedroom to make room for him! So if anyone wants to buy a couch or small table let me know!
Oh, and in more other news...We have to speak in Sacrament on Sunday. I am having serious anxiety about it. I am supposed to pick a General Conference talk, and I think I have narrowed it down to two. But I don't really know how to make it a talk I am giving and not just reading it. Plus, I haven't given an actual talk since I was like, 13. It was okay to talk 2 minutes then. Now I am supposed to speak for longer and sound smart or something. Oh my. I don't think that will happen, so hopefully Juston can take up a lot of time! I am starting to panic again just writing this.
1 comment:
I didn't know you were getting a roommate! How fun for you guys:)
And good luck with speaking...I'm so not jealous!
Post a Comment