A few semesters ago I took a class called Motivation & Management (or something like that). I wasn't super excited for the class, mostly because I hadn't really heard ANYTHING about it. At first I absolutely hated the class. I thought the teacher was extremely obnoxious. However, after a little while I started to LOVE her. She quickly became my very favorite teacher I have ever taken a class from.
Now fast forward to this semester. I finally had the opportunity to take another class from her, Education Psychology. I was so excited and planned my schedule around taking the class from her. (Keep in mind, I planned two schedules for this semester so Brittney and I could have our classes together) I was so excited about it. Now, tonight as I went to put my schedule into my phone so I could easily look up where each of my classes are at I noticed she wasn't my teacher. AHHHH. I am so not happy about this. Seriously, I have waited a YEAR to take another class from her and now they are taking it away from me!?!? They just moved her to different times (which are also full and conflict with other classes).
I'm seriously debating trying to add her class on Friday and just dropping the other class. (Which is aerobics. Which yes, seems like that should be the no-brainer choice. BUT, I am SO out of shape and gaining weight. I was excited to have a class to kick my butt in gear.) AHHH. I don't know what to do!!
No comments:
Post a Comment