turqoise dots background

Monday, December 3, 2012

iPhone Dump

I know I need to get to updating my blog.  Hopefully I can get back in the groove of it soon.  For right now, here is a big giant photo dump.  These are all random pictures I've taken from my phone over the last couple of months or so.  I actually tried to do this post a while ago and then deleted a bunch of pictures off of my photo stream.  Apparently it never uploaded the pictures to here or posted.  Oh well.  There might be another one of these posts soon :)

Jackson just climbed into the pool while Juston was working outside one day.

Climbing under the coffee table at Grandma and Grandpa Pace's house

Going to get dessert with Grandpa

Meeting Darci's foster baby

Such a stud in his suit.  I LOVE this thing.  I'll be so sad when he grows out of it

I got these little chairs at DI to redo for him and his friend for Christmas.  This was before they were put away.  He loves to play on them.

Part of our Halloween dinner.  

The nursery leaders let Juston take Jackson into nursery one day (as long as he stayed in there too).  Jackson thought it was fun to throw away all the blocks.

Best buddies riding in the car together

Waiting at the doctor's office for his one year checkup

getting super messy while he eats - what's new? :)

He loves to read now

Ha - a funny dinosaur beanie my mom got him.  I put it on him while we cleaned his room.

Our giant pile of food storage waiting to find a home.

Jackson helping clean his room

He loves his little chair

He loves to push this cart around and put all of his stuff in it.  Notice the cup

Some awesome gloves we found at DI.  Well, glove.  If we would have found the other I totally would have bought them just for fun. 
Jackson just grabbed this pillow and laid down.  He thought he was so funny.

I had an appointment one day and Jackson was getting restless.  The lady I was talking to suggested he play with this toy.  I told her he couldn't get out of the stroller because he'd run away.  So, I took the tray off of the stroller and put the toy on the chair.  He was so good just playing with it that way.  Wahoo. Ha



Jackson's two favorite toys are water bottles and rocks

Jackson LOVES to drink my smoothies

Helping with the dishes

Eating is hard work

He LOVES to play at the park - mostly for the swings


I tried to give him his own smoothie one day.  He thought it was too cold to hold onto.  So I put a napkin around the cup for him - but his mind was made up.  He would not hold the cup!  He bent down to drink it instead.

Ha - this picture still makes me laugh.  I was at my parents' house and the back door was open.  He kept going in and out.  All of a sudden I hear his panicked cry/whine.  I ran out to see that he was stuck (notice his feet barely off the ground) trying to get into the wagon.


He wanted to lay on the pillow.

Juston's parents heated up the hot tub one night so the boys took a dip.

Jackson has been learning to run.  He basically has perma-bruise/bump on his head

We got this storage ottoman for all of his toys downstairs.  He thinks it's so fun to get in with them.

No comments: