turqoise dots background

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Eventful Morning

Well, it's not even 11 and today has already been quite the day!

Juston just started working 2 Saturdays a month for some extra money. Today is his first time doing it. We decided I would take him so we could just go to the ice cream festival from his work. 

We stopped letting the dog upstairs because he reverted back to peeing and pooping all over and we are sick of it. When Juston got up he realized the dog had pooped and peed all over downstairs. Awesome. So he got ready and then ran down to clean it up before Jackson got to it.

I put the most ghetto looking pjs on Jackson so we could take Juston. The two of us were a hot mess! Ha. But as Juston was cleaning up he accidentally spilled a cup of water. Before he could clean it up Jackson slipped in it and smacked his face on the tile - resulting in screaming. Needless to say we didn't have time for any of us to eat and just had to leave. 

The drive there was fine. But as soon as Juston got out if the car Jackson had a meltdown and cried the whole way home ;about a 25 min drive). It was fantastic. 

Once home we ate and then gotin the   shower. He loves plugging the drain so when I was done I drained all the gross water and put in clean for him to play in. All was going super well - he was in one place playing while I got dressed and did my hair. As I was turning around to get him out he did a HUGE poop in the tub. Huge. So I hurried and grabbed him out, got an old slurpee cup to get it out, and went to work. As I was getting the last of it out I had the thought, "wow I'm so proud of myself! I didn't even gag once!" (I have a really bad gag reflex that's even worse now that I'm pregnant - so this was a big deal) I'm pretty sure as soon as the thought went through my head I lost it. Literally. I puked up my whole breakfast into the water. So freaking gross!!

That was all before 9 am. So it can only get better right?? I texted my mom and she responded something like, "I'm sorry but I just can't stop laughing!" Brat. Ha. But these are the kinds of things you look back and laugh at right?! Haha. Oh man. 

Now we are on to an all you can eat I d cream festival. So it can only get better right?! 

1 comment:

The Garlands said...

I hope for your sake it gets better.