This weekend was one if those weekends I just don't want to end. We got to spend so much time together as a family and we were all so happy.
Friday Jackson fell asleep before Juston got home (in his high chair ha). But my siblings and dad came over for dinner so we were able to hang out with them. We also went to get shaved ice and then just talked for a while before they went home.
Saturday was definitely the best day. First, the weather was great. It was warm but not too hot. Loved it. We got up when Jackson did, got dressed, and ate breakfast. Then we headed out for garage sales. We scored a better single stroller, baby gate, and what we lovingly call baby jail. Ha. Jackson fell asleep while we were out so when we got home we all took naps. When we woke up we had lunch and then played in the back yard. While we were playing we decided we wanted to go swim at justons parents house. We were supposed to go see Elmo that afternoon and I was so excited to see his reaction. (He LOVES Elmo) Unfortunately he didn't show up at the place so we didn't get to see him. Bummer. So we just got pizza and ice cream instead.
Today we spent the whole day doing family things. We went to a baby blessing in the morning and family breakfast after. Then we came home for naps (so nice to take a good nap! I needed it). When we woke up we played in the backyard and went for a walk. Then on to family dinner. It was great.
I know this was a "we did this then this then this" post. But it was just a good weekend. I loved being able to spend so much time together. We didn't do anything crazy or spend tons of money. I think that made it all the better. It was just fun being together. I love my little family. It's nice to have a good weekend together.
No comments:
Post a Comment