See how sweet that ring is...sad
Saturday morning we got up and headed straight to the spot they had been the night before. The place they went is called “Warm River,” and how it got that name I have NO IDEA. It was FREEZING. I looked around the camp site for a while, looking in all the bushes and grass and everything. Then I tried to get in the river with him to look. I lasted in the water for a minute TOPS each time. So mostly I stood and looked from the banks. (very helpful of me I know…) We were there for about 2 hours and had no luck.
After we got home and cleaned up we went down to Idaho Falls to return some things and do some grocery shopping. When we returned what we needed to at BB&B we got a lot more money than we expected back. SO, we had enough for this HUGE mirror I really wanted. We actually decided to pay $20 more and got the one that was even bigger ! I was SOO excited. I think it definitely helped to fix our sad morning. After that I went to the Relief Society dinner and broadcast. I got to see an old roommate and catch up with her. That was fun! Hopefully we can hang out a little more now.
That night we decided to have be our date night (which we have now changed to ALWAYS be on Friday night…so don’t plan to get ahold of us on Friday nights now!). We didn’t have anything exciting planned, we were going to work out a little, watch a movie, and just relax. We changed it up a little and walked/ran to get our movie. I think that was one of our best date ideas so far. We got to get in some exercise (which I am in desperate need of) and also a lot of talking. We finished it off with some YUMMY ice cream (yes I know…it defeats the purpose of the exercise but whatever! OH, and dad…I had some very delish huckleberry ice cream…just had to throw that in there)
Sunday was very eventful. It consisted of sleeping, eating, and church.
Don’t you just love how exciting my life is!? Haha. But really, I do love life right now!
and I had to add this picture in just because I love it! I made it my background at work
2 comments:
Alex and I just read your blog together and we both were almost in tears about juston's ring. We're so sorry. Also .... dang those pictures of you! INCREDIBLE!!! That sounds like such an awesome date, really fun.. Alex and I really need to work on having a date night. I just love you! You inspire me and Alex. WOW Incredible.
hiii thank you for your sweet comment. i am in love with your blog. it is to die for cute!! can't wait to keep reading. xoxo
Post a Comment