I'm sorry I have been so horrible at updating since we started school. I have been meaning to take pictures of our apartment to show everyone, but I keep putting it off. So they are coming one day....
It's hard to update frequently when the same thing happens every day. Here is our life: juston wakes up and gets ready, wakes me up and i drop him off at school. i go home and get ready and go to school. We are both at school or work until at least 5 pm every day. We go to the temple on tuesday nights, and fridays are our date night. other than that every night we do homework and then go to bed. we are busy almost every minute of the day, but we love it.
so when you are wondering what is going on in our lives because we never update our blogs anymore....thats whats goin on!
ill try to update more, even if it is about nothing in particular. but i cant make any promises!
No comments:
Post a Comment