I haven't blogged in FOREVER i know....but really, I don't even know what to blog about. I should have tons since I havent blogged in almost a month right?
So heres what weve been up to:
--finished up the semester. We both did pretty good this semester and loved our classes. I am actually sad they are over.
--I am trying to convince Juston to become a doctor. After one microbiology class he is OBSESSED with disease and germs and all of that. I think he would really love being a doctor. (right now he is going to be a physical therapist, which he will love too.)
--we successfully fit all of our crap into our friend's apartment. (thanks andrew and sarah!) now we get to move it downstairs when we get back. but we are so excited to be living in a bigger place so close to our friends.
--we got to go to vegas for the holidays! i have been LOVING it. i am so excited for when we move here. i have loved seeing my family every day, i just wish i had my own place to sleep at night
--we had an AMAZING Christmas. we got some really awesome things, including new pans (much needed), cookbooks, fondue pot, and a WII!!!!!!! We are SOOO excited for that.
--we bought a new couch and table and chairs. i can't wait to put them into our new apartment. it will be nice to have a comfy couch and a table that can fit more than 2 people.
--i got to see a lot of old friends from high school. that was fun. one of them is leaving on her mission today, which i am really excited for. she will be a great missionary. but i think the rest of us should get together more often.....(hint hint girls that stalk my blog haha)
--life has just been GOOD!
break has been so wonderful. i'm glad we still have a week here because i am so not ready to leave. i think the only thing i am excited to get back for is putting up everything in our new place and hanging out with our friends.
2 comments:
BRIGHTON! blog stalker here! haha, I want to play with you too :) I just feel bad because I really have just been doing really dumb things. Let me know if you want to play... but I leave Wednesday morning, so we need to play Tuesday! K :) I'm glad I got to see you this weekend and meet Juston! You 2 are super cute! Love ya! see ya later hopefully!
Hey I know I'm not as cool as you guys are, butttttt I want to play. & I want to go to church on sunday. Like for real. lol. Who wants to take me with them :D
It's kinda my new years resolution, but shhhhh... :D
Post a Comment