Wow, I have been really bad at staying updated this semester. I have just been SOOO busy! I can't believe it. But 2 more weeks and we will be DONE for the semester. Woo hoo!
So for a bit of an update....
We went to Juston's for Thanksgiving. It was a lot different than what I am used to, but it was good. I missed slurpees, dip, and green bean casserole, but thats ok. The day was good. We woke up and Juston got invited to go play football, so he left for an hour or so. Then we got ready and went to see "The Blind Side." I thought it was a great movie. Then we went over to his aunt's house for dinner. It was so good! I had a good time there, but that's when it really hit me that my family wasn't around. I do love my in-laws, but it was just different. But I put on a smile and had a good time. We played Ticket to Ride (and yes, I won dad! haha) and Phase Ten. During this we had pie. And don't worry, I made sure to have 4 slices! haha. They did have bannana cream, which was an improvement to Thanksgiving at home....they never have that and it is my FAVORITE! That night we went home and decided what we would do for Black Friday shopping. And, that was when I really missed my mom and sisters. I've never really gone to get anything for myself. I have always just gone for the fun of watching crazy people, being a crazy person, and spend time with the girls. It was weird to not really do any of that. However, we did get a SWEET new TV and I LOVE it!
Since we have been back we have been BUSY BUSY BUSY. We have been busy with homework, projects, and the end of semester craziness. We are very excited to have it be OVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment