it has been a very long week for me so far. and it is only tuesday, oh boy. but we dont really need to get into all the details of why it has been so long.
in other news....i started the hCG diet on Saturday. Those first three days were a lot harder for me than I expected. I woke up on Saturday morning thinking "wow, eating whatever I want for three days is going to be so fun!" And it was, for the first few hours. I have been trying to watch what I eat for a while now, so I don't usually go overboard on anything. (except maybe frozen yogurt haha....which now that I think about it....i didnt eat ANY ice cream or frozen yogurt those three days. WHAT WAS I THINKING!?) Anyway. I got really sick of eating crap after about lunch time. After that the rest of the three days wasn't very fun. I just felt gross. I was really excited to get on the VLC diet part so I wouldn't feel so nasty.
But today....it definitely has been extremely hard for me. I didn't think it would be as hard for me as it has been. I didn't plan the timing of my eating very well, and left WAY too much time in between meals. I was STARVING all day, which made me extremely irritable. Finally at about 2:30 I clocked out of work and went home to get an orange. I couldn't believe how much better that made me feel. I felt so much more full after. And I could feel my blood sugar go back up, which made me less irritable and not have a headache.
When I got home I did make a super yummy dinner. I found a new way to cook steak that I liked, and had some YUMMY asparagus and some okay zucchini. I will definitely be making that meal again.
I also couldn't find some of the crackers I can eat. So tomorrow might not be fun again. But we'll see. I think I am going to make time tomorrow night to go to Idaho Falls so at least the next day won't be as bad. But since I know more what to expect tomorrow I think it will be better....I hope....
1 comment:
YOU CAN DO IT!!!! It isn't fun, but you can! I just want to know why it is sooooo easy to gain weight and SOOOOOOO hard to lose it! Si not fair! But you can do it! I know you can!
Post a Comment