turqoise dots background

Monday, March 15, 2010

what to blog about????

I have been having a hard time deciding what to blog about lately.  I don't really feel like there is anything exciting going on in my life.  Half the time when I think about something to blog it is more of me wanting to vent.  I seem to be a little irritated with some people and some things in my life lately. So I have thought better of it and just haven't written on my blog in a while.

But some good news....we sold our car!! Yay. We took it to Boise last weekend to drop off the Honda hoping his parents would have more luck selling it than we did.  Whelp, they put it on Craigslist Saturday morning and by Saturday afternoon it was sold. The best part...they paid what we asked :) We are going to just put the money into a savings account or something and let it sit until we need a new car.

I have also been doing pretty good with my weight loss.  Going from the heavest I was after the first three days, I have lost 10 lbs, 2 1/2 inches on my tummy, and between 1/2 inch to 2 inches everywhere else.  I am quite excited about that!  After getting down a schedule for eating it became really easy for me.  The thing I have missed eating the most (which I think is extremely weird...) has been cheese.  I think it has helped a ton that Juston eats dinner with me for the most part.  He usually eats larger portions or adds some carbs to it, but eats about what I eat.  If not I tell him to sit by me so I can pretend I'm eating it haha. He has definitely been extremely supportive through this, unlike a lot of other people.  He has given me my shot every morning, helped me through the very emotional first few days, and has listened and encouraged me when everyone else has put me down about it.  I don't think I could have done all of this without him.  So thanks babe.

Other than that nothing exciting has really been happening.  I am so ready to be done with this semester.  I don't really like my classes very much, which makes it really hard to care about my homework very much.  I definitely could be doing better in a few of my classes.  I'm really hoping that next semester will be better.  I am actually excited for those classes.  Plus it will be SUMMER!!! Yay.

And guess what else! Only 3 more weekends and then We'll be on our CRUISE!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

And I get to see my family soon.  I'm so excited for that!

Ah. Somehow I went into this blog feeling blah, and now talking about all the good things has made me feel a little better. :)

1 comment:

Juston said...

I am a pretty good husband huh? ha it has been a pretty good week and it can only get better because that means we are getting closer to the cruise and a week of relaxation and whatever we want! Woo Hoo! I love you and your hot bod Brighton/Wifey.