We have been married for 11 months today. That is crazy to me! Lately we have had a lot of friends getting married or engaged. It has really made me think a lot about how much I love Juston. I have decided love is a completely undefinable word. I thought I loved Juston 11 months ago when we got married, and I did, but definitely not like I do now. Through everything we have gone through these past 11 months we have grown SO much. I have also realized the last week or so that as life gets harder, we get closer. I love that. And husband, I love you tons!! :)
Ps....big hair change! Stay tuned for an update!!
1 comment:
It just gets better and better- love I mean! Have you heard that country song- I thought I loved you then. Go listen to it. It's not always easy but it gets better and better! Love ya!
Post a Comment