turqoise dots background

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend Project Teaser

On Thursday we had some kids come by playing "Bigger or Better." They asked us if we had anything bigger or better than their huge picture (seriously, huge. 2 feet by 4 feet). We definitely did not. So they asked if we had anything bigger or better than a kiwi (random...) so I gave them an old shirt I was going to take to DI anyway. As they were about to leave they asked us if we wanted to take the picture because they didn't think they would be able to get rid of it (why they wanted to I'm not sure....I bet they would have won with that thing!) So we said sure. We really weren't sure what we were going to do with it, but we thought we could come up with something. If anything we thought it would take up some wall space in our ugly office. But don't worry, we came up with something FABULOUS!!! Just wait until you see the afters of this beauty!!


1 comment:

Amanda Gates said...

haha they came to our apt too! i told jason we should give them one of our couches hahaha!
I would love to see what you chose to do with that HUGE master piece!!!