turqoise dots background

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I feel like I should write an update....

I feel like I should write an update about what is going on right now, but I don't know what to say! We are just plugging along in school.  I think we are both in a rut with it right now, especially Juston.  I don't think he really loves any of his classes which makes it hard for him to be super motivated.  He is doing pretty good so far, but just doesn't like it a ton.  I feel the same way sometimes.  I was really excited for my Autism class, but don't like it as much as I thought I would.  I LOVE going to the school and teaching, but HATE going to the seminar.  We have so much pointless busywork that Wednesdays are usually long homework days.  Then I am gone from 7:20 am to 6:15 pm on Thursdays.  Definitely makes for a long day.

I think we are both just excited to be done.  Although we are happy we did Fast Grad to help us get done earlier, we are very burned out from going so long in a row.  This is now our 5th semester straight with only short breaks between each semester.  Thank goodness only one more!!

Other than that not a lot is going on right now.  We went to Utah this weekend and saw my family.  It was nice to see everyone.  We spent quite a bit of time with our extended family which was really nice.  I feel like we don't see them often enough.  We did a lot of fun things though.  We went to the Speed Skating World Cup, Brooke's bridal shower, got our hair done by GayLynn (I dyed it and trimmed it a little), went to a yummy pizza place called The Pie, and watched movies.  We also played Wacky Sports on the Super Nintendo, which is a must when we go to Grandpa's house!

I was sad to leave and definitely wish we could have stayed longer.  It makes me so excited that we will be moving to Las Vegas soon and will get to see my family almost every day! Yay!!

Well, I think that's all for now!!

No comments: