Ok maybe not pouring. BUT, do you know what the rain means? That it isn't snowing. And do you know what that means? It is getting warmer. And do you know what THAT means? SPRING IS COMING!!!!!!!!! I think that was just the icing on the cake for my great day :)
Just to make you a little jealous...
I went to my practicum. We did an art project with drawing George Washington. Then we watched Megamind. (fyi - hilarious. I tried to find it at RedBox after so Juston could watch it and laugh at all the funny lines with me) Then my teacher let us leave early because they were just doing silent reading after lunch. So on top of early release we got to leave 20 minutes early. So we returned a few things to Target and then went home and took naps.
We did have to go to seminar....which is always lame. But for some reason it didn't drag on as bad as usual. So that was good.
Then we decided to go to Costa Vida for dinner. Yum.
Then we got Girl Scout cookies. Double yum.
Then I went and watched Juston play basketball at the church.
And now I am done with my homework (which took 5 min!) and we get to just hang out and go to bed early.
And it is raining. And you all know why that is so good.
So overall, today was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment