Well today I am officially 21 weeks (sorry, no picture of this week yet). A few little updates:
-I have really started to feel him move now. Juston even felt him a little the other night. I loved seeing him get excited about it.
-I have stopped peeing 3243589 times a night. Now it's usually only once, WAHOO! I have even gone a whole night without getting up once.
-I feel great most of the time now. My exhaustion seems to be coming more from student teaching than pregnancy these days. I am also sleeping much better these last few days.
-I have definitely developed the pregnancy brain. Please see my previous post for story number one. That happened Monday. Yesterday, two days later, I had another lovely pregnancy brain (at least that's what I'm calling it) moment. I was making dinner and needed bread crumbs so I was toasting some bread. It toasted once and I decided it needed a little longer. So I put it back in and since I took my eyes off it, I forgot about it. So the next thing I know my apartment is FILLED with smoke and the smoke detectors were going off. Needless to say, the toast was BLACK and my house still stinks. Fabulous.
-My belly is getting quite big. Many people have asked if I am having twins after finding out how far along I am.
I really can't complain about anything with pregnancy at the moment. I am really loving it right now. I love feeling his little kicks and not being sick! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment