turqoise dots background
Friday, June 10, 2011
A Night to Relax
This week has been crazy busy and stressful for both Juston and I. Needless to say, I was extremely excited for the weekend to get here. I had every intention of being productive for part of the night, but decided against it. I took a short nap when I got home, made dinner and a milkshake with Juston, bought cute matching baby/adult ties outside the grocery store, talked to Darci on the phone for a while, and watched a movie. It has been very nice, and very needed. I plan to get up and work on everything I need to in the morning. I think I needed this alone, relax time to rejuvenate. I know I'll have plenty of time in three weeks to relax (and probably be bored), but I'm glad I took tonight. I feel much more relaxed, happy, and ready to go again. So thank you weekend for getting here and treating me well :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment