turqoise dots background
Thursday, March 8, 2012
A Good Weekend
I didn't take one single picture, but last weekend was so good! Now that I'm trying to write about it I am forgetting a lot. But we did something fun on Friday I'm sure. Saturday we woke up with Jackson and were just kind of lazing around. Darci called and invited us to the park so we got up and went with. We just took a little lunch and hung out at Red Rock for a little while the kids ran around. When we were done we met up with Juston's old roommate Jason for a little bit of bowling. Jason claims himself as Jackson's godfather so it was fun for them to meet. :) Juston and I tied in bowling - which should be a journal entry all on its own. ;) That has NEVER happened. I am awful at bowling. That night I think we just hung out and relaxed and did whatever. I don't really remember though. Haha. But Sunday we were sitting in church and got a text from Jason. He told us they had left early and had hidden their room key so we could stay in their room. Pretty much awesome. We ate dinner with my family and then headed to the hotel. We basically just hung out and watched TV all night (which is a luxury for us haha). But it was fun. Jackson slept SO good that night. Plus, with a big bed so did we. It was amazing how rested I could feel waking up at 7 am. I didn't know I could feel like I had slept in at 7. Ha. It was just a fun weekend together. I liked just spending time together and having fun. I hope we can have more weekends like it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment