Today we started round 2 of Game On! Diet. I really like this diet because it is really changing your whole lifestyle. You have to eat 5 small meals a day (of specific portions), exercise, sleep, drink water, start a new good habit, end a bad habit, and communicate with the teams. It is a competition with everyone on teams (this round we have 3 teams). It is great. It is kind of hard to get used to. I also feel like if you get lazy with the food and stop being creative then it gets really boring. So hopefully I can avoid that this time.
This go around I am ending the bad habit of not documenting our lives. So, I have to blog or journal every day (with one free day) for the next four weeks. I mean, hello, I blogged one whole time last month! I am excited to get back in the habit of blogging and updating. We have done a lot of fun things lately and I want to remember them. The next few days will be a lot of catching up, but then I will have a reason to keep up! Haha. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment