turqoise dots background

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cute Kid

Jackson's sleep schedule has been all over the place today. He slept in, played, took a mid morning nap (unusual). Then we ran some errands, ate lunch, took Juston to work and then took naps. His nap was much shorter than normal but long enough. We had to run more errands so after a snack we left again. Considering he is getting molars on the bottom he's been really good. He hasn't really been cranky.

When we were done with our errands we went to my parents to get a few things. They were out doing yard work so we went outside to play. My mom made a really awesome hammock and he wanted to swing on it. It's really tall so I made him lay down while I pushed him so he wouldn't fall off. Well that was a good choice. After about 5 min he fell asleep. There's just something so cute, peaceful, awesome about a toddler sleeping, especially unexpectedly. I'm loving just sitting next to him, enjoying his peacefulness and the awesome weather.



No comments: