turqoise dots background

Monday, March 25, 2013

Catching Up

Ok - I am going to try - AGAIN - to get back in the habit of blogging.  I miss it a little.  I like writing everything that is going on in our lives.  It's fun to look back at.  Once I get behind it is so hard to find the motivation to catch up.  It just seems like so much work.  Hopefully if I just say I'll do one post a day until I'm caught up it will be a little easier.  I don't even really have pictures of anything.  That makes it a little harder to catch up.  So we will see how this goes.  Wish me luck!

This week while on Spring Break my goals are to: get the house super clean, catch up on my blog, plan the rest of the year of preschool, and clean the preschool.  It's a lot to get done so I'm trying to stay productive.  I also have my lovely 2 hour glucose test on Friday, we have to go get a quote to get our car fixed tomorrow (our neighbor backed into it - lovely timing while we are trying to sell it), and I want to take Jackson to the park or to do something fun one day.  So I have to stay super productive during the day if I am going to get everything done!!

No comments: