We had TONS of fun this morning!! We went to the hot air balloon festival to watch all of the balloons take off. They let you get right up close to the balloons. The whole time Jackson just kept saying, "loons! Loons!" and pointing at all of them. So awesome. We were afraid he'd be scared of them (he tends to be afraid of big things up close) but he loved it! They are so big and beautiful. I loved seeing them fly across the sky. I think I want to go again next year - and maybe do a tethered ride.
We also went to the little pumpkin patch on the way home to let Jackson pick a little pumpkin. He found one right away, with no help from us really, and would NOT put it down for anything. He wanted to carry it all the way back to the front on his own. He had to take lots of breaks and finally I forced him to sit in the stroller because he was struggling and taking forever. But he would have carried that thing the whole way! That kid has some crazy determination. He had so much fun and wanted to show everyone his "bun-kin."
I'm so glad we woke up early to go do these things. We had so much fun together as our little family. I wish there were more free things like this to go do!
Not really sure why all the pictures are out of order, but whatever.










No comments:
Post a Comment