Today is the last day of Game On for about a week. I'm glad to be having a break. Doing this while nursing is hard. I am eating healthy and exercising (yes, I could probably do better exercises sometimes) and really not seeing any results. It's hard to say no to treats and other foods when I don't really see a benefit. I know it will be worth it to be in the habit when I'm done nursing and can really do this. I know it will be better to do this gradually. BUT STILL. I want to see more than 3 pounds in a month. And really, those three pounds were like the first week. Since then I've basically stayed the same.
I'm also having mixed feeling about blogging. My blog posts have obviously still lacked a lot. BUT, I'm glad I'm at least posting. I'm at least going to be able to see some of the day to day stuff from the last month. I haven't decided if this will be my goal again or not (because I don't feel like I've made a true change yet). It's good to have something pushing me to blog and keep a record for our family. I just need to put a little more effort into doing it well. I need to add the pictures I take and just record the normal day to day stuff. Maybe that can be my goal - blog at least one picture every day. Hmmmm. Something to think about.
Really I'm just feeling blah. I guess I'm just in a funk today.
No comments:
Post a Comment