turqoise dots background

Saturday, April 11, 2009

livin the good life!

Reasons why life is good:
1. School is out
2. I got to go to craigos to celebrate
3. I am officially moved out of my apartment and will only have one roommate
4. I have good inlaws...Justons dad drove all the way to Rexburg just to get all our crap so we didn't have to go to Boise before Vegas.
5. I'm on my way home!!!
6. I GET MARRIED IN ONE WEEK!!!

Reasons I love roadtrips:
1. Talking with Juston
2. Seeing friends
3. Singing
4. Driving while juston sleeps (except when it pours rain and I almost kill us)
5. Lots of time to think about random stuff
6. Laughing

Life is grand!!!

Except I am nervous about one thing...the weather. Say your prayers the weather is good on friday and saturday. Weather.com can't decide what its going to be...and I'm getting really nervous!!

1 comment:

Pamela Williams said...

its been totally sporatic! i was at the fair on friday and it was nice & sunny so i wore shorts then two hours later its "too windy to ride the ferris wheel" (yes, they shut it down) then it started raining. WHAT THE HECK?