turqoise dots background

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pre Wedding Day....

I know, its been FOREVER since I've blogged. I've been a busy woman ok! But be ready for lots of updates real quick. I have a lot to blog about!

The week before the wedding was SOOOOO busy. We were ALWAYS doing something from early in the AM to late in the PM, sometimes AM. We developed a MILLION pictures in lots of sizes and framed them to put all around the reception. They turned out great. We finished the yard.

But the best part was Thursday. I went through the temple for the first time. It was amazing. It was so beautiful. I can't wait to go back. (hopefully tomorrow) But, I know you are all wondering what I think about my new underwear....and actually I kinda like them. I complain about little things quite a bit (ask my hubby haha) but for the most part they aren't bad :) Also, most of my extended family got to be there for this. That was amazing to me. I can't wait for the rest of my siblings to go to the temple.

On Friday we had a BUSY day. But that night we had a big family dinner (the rehearsal dinner...but we didnt rehearse anything) but it was fun. it was nice to have a relaxing big hangout with everyone before the big day. I was especially glad to get time to hang out with justons friends and my friends a little bit. (and they liked hangin out with each other haha) That night Juston went out with his friends and I went to Kirsta's to sleep over with her and Ashley and Dakota. That was a little lame haha. We all fell asleep after like 5 min. Oh well. :)

But then there was the big day....

1 comment:

Pamela Williams said...

ha ha, i look forward to garments. i think they're so cute. not that ive heard horror stories, but some people have a hard time adjusting. i just know my family wouldnt lead me wrong...

sorry i couldnt make it to the reception, i had brittany take a picture for me on her phone & send it though! you looked absolutely stunning