turqoise dots background

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My 21st Birthday

On Monday Juston and Andrew threw Sarah and I a surprise birthday party. It was little with just us, Sam & Aaron, and Chelsey and Brian....all of them are family, so I guess we'll just say Juston and I are adopted in now or something haha.

We were actually VERY surprised. They told us we were going to do something on Wednesday, so we didn't expect anything Monday. I'll admit, I was pretty stressed out about it and had to tell myself it was okay to relax and have fun. I had planned SO much stuff to do that night and was really stressed out trying to get tons of homework done so I wouldn't have any Tuesday or Wednesday...but I had fun and got it all done.

The party was really for Sam also, because her birthday is the 28th, but they didn't keep it a secret from her. Since Sam and I were both turning 21 they decided to have a virgin drinks party. We had virgin margaritas and cosmos, along with virgin beer. All I can say is, I have NOOOO idea why anyone drinks beer. It is seriously the NASTIEST thing I have ever tried EVER. virgin of course...ive never had alcohol for real.....

On my actual birthday I had a stressful day at school, but then we got to just relax all night. Juston gave me my gifts, which was a new outfit and shoes. He did an awesome job. Then we went to Craigos, which is a buffet gourmet pizza place. so yummy. Then we came home and just watched Flash Forward and Greys Anatomy online and fell asleep. It was nice.

I had a great birthday, and thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes!!

Sarah and I after we came in the door
Juston and I

Some of the virgin drinks
they told us if we chugged it they would give us 10 bucks. i decided i didnt need 10 bucks that bad. i do, but not bad enough to drink that crap. we all about puked in the sink
all the birthday girls about to blow out our candles

and my super hott new outfit! i love it!! the heels are pretty tall, but amazingly pretty comfy. i wore it today and got tons of compliments!

thanks babe for such a great birthday!!!


oh and ps....can you believe we had our first kiss exactly one year ago?! crazy

3 comments:

The Noorda Monkeys said...

excuse me, you are the one who drilled it into my brain that black and brown do not match.... and what are you wearing in that picture?

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

I'm totally the worst friend in history, I've been so sucked in to finishing student teaching and getting my resume together that I didn't even wish you happy birthday. I suck and I'm sorry. I love you. Happy Belated Birthday

Ashley Richins said...

Brighton!!! Happy late birthday! It looks like you had tons of fun, even though school is gay and stresses you out when its your birthday! Im glad you didnt really get drunk, but what if it really was spiked?!?!?!?! jk! love you!