turqoise dots background

Thursday, July 22, 2010

WOOO HOOO! I'm done!

Well I did it!! I finished another semester.  And I finished strong!! I will finish with straight A's!!! This is definitely a first for me in college.  I am SO excited.

Now its on to finish cleaning our apartment and PACKING!! I can't wait to get going on these trips.  Our itinerary is something as follows:
Friday: Drive to Boise
Saturday: Drive to Paradise with Juston's parents (near Sacramento)
Sunday-Tuesday: Play in Paradise with Juston's grandparents
Tuesday-Friday: Drive up the Oregon coast to Seattle
Friday-Saturday: Play in Seattle/Participate in McKay & Ali's wedding festivities
Sunday: Say goodbye to Juston's parents/Meet up with my dad and Jamen
Sunday-Thursday: Play in Seattle
Friday-Saturday: Go to Olympia for the Races with Jamen and Dad.
Saturday: Drop Dad and Jamen off at airport
Sunday-Monday: Hang out with Juston's aunt and uncle (thanks to no decently priced flights flying out when we need them to)
Monday EARLY a.m.: fly to Boise
Tuesday: Celebrate Juston's Dad's birthday
Wednesday: Drive to Vegas
Thursday: Celebrate my Dad's birthday
The next two ish weeks: Play in Vegas

It is going to be a FABULOUS month!! I do have to say this is one of the things I love about being in school.  This trip (hopefully) won't be costing too much because we will be staying with family for all of it except a few of the nights.  But we don't have to work over the breaks if we don't want to, so we CAN go on these kinds of trips.  When else will we ever be able to go on a vacation for a whole month?! NEVER! It's going to be so much fun!!!

2 comments:

Jessica.Greco said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

CONGRATS! Doesn't it feel great? Looks like you have alot planned too. JEALOUS!