....to a family of three!!! We just went in for our first appointment today and got to do an ultrasound. It was so awesome to see that there really is a baby in there.
 |
| I call it a little gummy bear, Juston calls it a grape. Hahaha |
We are so excited and can't wait for October 20th!!
6 comments:
Seriously, so excited for noth of you! Best news all day!
I am way excited for you guys!!! First, it is going to be an adorable baby and two, you guys will be great parents!!!
As I said in person and on facebook and again on here, Congratulations. I am so excited for you. I will have to go to Vegas to see the baby once it is born.
Brighton oh my gosh!! A huge congratulations to you guys!! THAT is so exciting and I'm totally thinking it will be a boy....? Anyway I'm so excited for you!!!!
YAY! I am so excited for you guys! I remember when you first started trying and now it is all becoming real and you are having a baby! YAY!!!!! Tyler and I will have to come see you, Juston and the baby when I am student teaching! :)
I am so excited you don't even know. I saw your blog and almost jumped out of the couch but that would have really hurt with the baby. Oh my I am so happy!
Post a Comment