turqoise dots background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Saturday is a Special Day

**I'm sorry....this post SHOULD have pictures. But I didn't take any all weekend.  Maybe eventually I can steal some from Ali.  But until then, sorry.
Also, I started writing this a few days ago.  And then got super sick as I was writing it.  So hopefully it all makes sense!

We had a great weekend!  We had some much needed together time almost the whole weekend.  Friday we went to "Savior of the World."  It was a lot different than I expected (even though I went in not knowing what to expect haha).  It was very simple.  We had almost front row seats which was pretty nice.  It was a really good play and I'm glad we got to do something fun that was out of the norm.

Saturday was a really fun day for us though.  Juston woke up early to do homework and I slept in until about 9.  It was glorious!  (well for me, not for him)  Then Juston played in a 3-on-3 basketball tournament with his friends/old roommates McKay and Jason.  McKay's wife Ali was there and we had a fun time chatting through all of their games.  They did really well at the beginning (unfortunately when it didn't really matter) and then turned into old men and got tired.  I think they had fun though so that's all that matters.  Oh and the free t-shirt of course!

After that we went home so the boys could shower and then did some necessary shopping with McKay and Ali.  We also had Great Harvest for lunch.  YUM!  Good, gourmet, sandwiches are definitely one of my favorite foods at the moment.

But apparently we decided we hadn't had enough time with them after we all went home to be productive for a few hours they came back over for dinner, dessert, and Band Hero!  McKay kept saying thank you for the Pace/Walker day.  It was pretty hilarious.

It really was a great weekend.  I loved being able to spend so much time together and with friends.

No comments: