turqoise dots background

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

25 Weeks

Well I am officially 25 weeks (almost 26....but who's counting right?)

I am actually feeling great.  Right now I am really liking being pregnant (for the most part).  I love feeling the baby move more and more.  I think I felt the hiccups today (but I'm still not sure).  I don't have heartburn quite as often as I used to.
I'm definitely not sleeping near as well as I was though.  It is getting much harder to get comfortable at night, but it's not too bad yet. 
My belly is feeling much tighter all the time now.  I can only eat small amounts before I get fairly uncomfortable.  My right ribs always seem to be sore now.
Sitting or standing for very long are much harder now.  By the end of church I seem to feel as if I'm being tortured.  I usually have to go make a few laps in the hall or something.

I feel like I sound like all of those are complaints or something.  They really aren't.  I just want to write down how my body has been feeling throughout this pregnancy.  I already like to look back and see how it has changed for me from the beginning.  I really do like being pregnant right now.  Yes, it is hard.  But I love it.

Oh, and to answer the question everyone is asking now...no we don't have a name picked out.  We have a few that we like, but most likely won't pick for sure until he's born.  We also are kind of keeping it a secret for now.

OH! And I officially got a doctor in Vegas. I am so happy to have that stress gone.  I had tried a few doctors but for one reason or another I couldn't get into them.  But finally I was able to get into Dr. Sheldon Paul.  So far his office staff seems really nice through our phone conversations.  That was one thing I was really nervous about with switching doctors.  Right now the office staff at our doctor's office is amazing. So basically, they have made a great first impression!



No comments: