We have had a lot of birthday celebrations around here lately. We celebrated Dakota's sweet 16 on the 9th. She had a "surprise" (which wasn't a surprise at all) party the weekend of her birthday. Then we had our family dinner on her birthday. I don't remember what she had for dinner - but I'm sure it was yummy ;)
Then on the 27th of October Tevin had his friend birthday party. He got a jump house obstacle course thing. It was a lot of fun. After all of the boys left we all went out and played on it. I want one of those for my birthday ;) haha. It really was tons of fun to jump around on it and race through the course.
The next day (October 28th) was Slate's birthday. He was gone riding with some friends so we didn't celebrate until that Sunday. He had Velveeta shells and cheese, mashed potatoes, and carrot cake for dinner. I think a salad also, but I don't really remember.
The funniest part of the night was him opening his presents. He asked for an iPad....like he would actually get it! Ha. So Dakota gave him an eye-pad. hahaha. He wouldn't even touch it. It was hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment