turqoise dots background

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fun Day

Today was a busy, fun day. We went to juston's work party for a little while. It was at a park and today was hot. Plus we forgot the diaper bag. Needless to say we didn't last long. We did have fun while we were there though. We had cotton candy (which crazy baby didn't like!), fed Jackson some snow cone to cool off, and played on the swings. It was fun. I also thought it was fun to get to know some of justons coworkers a little more.

When we got home I went over to my neighbor's house (aka my awesome friend Nitosha) to help set up for her son's first birthday party. It turned out really cute. I decorated the cake for her last night. It was fun to do that again. The party was fun. He got lots of toys that him and Jackson will have tons of fun with I'm sure. :) afterwards we cleaned up, the boys fixed their leaky sink, and just hung out.

It was a somewhat crazy day. But it was fun so that's all that matters :)

1 comment:

The Dennett's said...

your little man is soooo cute :) love all the pictures!