turqoise dots background
Sunday, September 9, 2012
It's Been TOO Long
Wow - Life has been a bit crazy the past month or so. I definitely need to do a few catching up posts. So much has happened that I can't possibly try to justify a short little post to cover it all. In the last month and a half we have: bought a house. Painted, tiled, and moved into said house (I feel like that makes it seem like we hardly did anything. But it was seriously so much work). Transformed a garage into a preschool. Started a preschool. Saw my brother and new sister go through the temple and be sealed in the temple. Ummmmm, I'm sure there is a ton more. It has been a BUSY month. It won't get any less busy for quite some time either. I keep holding on to the hope that maybe, just MAYBE in January things will slow down a little. Coming up we have: Jamen's open house, Juston's work BBQ, Jamen's open house, Jackson's first birthday, my birthday, Juston's birthday, siblings birthdays, the holidays......LOTS. Whew. Hope we can make it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment