I love lazy weekends. Went to a baseball game and froze my bum off, went to dinner and burned my mouth off, and watched a movie on Friday. Saturday was the BEST! I stayed in my sweet footie pjs til about 7 pm, watching movies, looking for a coat online, and writing a paper. (I got up at 10 thinking I shouldn't waste away the whole day lol) Then we went to get ice cream and just sat around and talked. Today was a little busier. We went to church, then went to our ward party which was fun. We had tacos to break our fast, and carved pumpkins with our FHE bros, and just hung out in each others apartments. It was fun. Then I took Mike some stuff to make oreo truffles. Which I now know how to make and want to again, because they were super easy and super YUM! This weekend was so nice and relaxing :) I LOVED it!
Dont worry. Next weekend wont be lazy! We are going to see Secondhand Serenade on Friday and Best of Guitars Unplugged on Saturday. Its going to be a crazy music weekend and im SOOOO excited :)
2 comments:
i want those jamies!!! thats not fair, they are soooo cute!!! i will hvae to BORROW them when you come down!!! lol love you lots- you look great in pj's!!!
hahaha best picture ever! you two are too funny!
Post a Comment