turqoise dots background

Monday, October 6, 2008

Yay for FHE!

So, I just have to say I love FHE, and my FHE brothers. Tonight I was really excited for it, mostly because we were playing fugitive. But the best part for me ended up being the lesson, not the activity. My FHE brother that taught the lesson definitely listened to the Spirit in what to say tonight. It was exactly what I needed to hear. I am also thankful that they are all worthy priesthood holders so that I could act on what he taught.
I love things like this when I am starting to feel really down and alone and the Lord does things to show me that He IS there and that he DOES love me. I am NEVER alone. I loved tonight, it was a great night!

2 comments:

Chauntelle Graf Photography said...

yeah pretty crazy how everyone is either getting married or in a way serious relationship huh?!

The Noorda Monkeys said...

omg i am so excited!!! my birthday is tomarrow!!! i love you!!!