turqoise dots background

Saturday, October 25, 2008

oh happy day

I love good days!
Today was great. Not because anything huge or monumental occurred...just because it was a good day. I totally woke up on the right side of the bed. Which is actually weird, because last night I didn't get much sleep; I was either too hot or too cold and kept waking up. (mostly too cold lol) And then I woke up late and someone was in the shower, which made me MORE late. But once I got out the door, I was extremely happy.
Ok, so two good things that did happen today. One is pretty awesome. We got to see our scores for our econ test we took on Tuesday. Guess what I got!!! A 99%!!!!!!!!!!!! I was SOOOOOOOOO ecstatic! I pretty much ran out of the class because I was just so happy! (which made a few people laugh....but hey, I wanted to help improve their day too right? lol)
Also, I did a pretty cool art project. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm not going to say what it is exactly....because they are going to be gifts. But yeah. They turned out awesome!
anyway...i just love days like today!

2 comments:

liNdsEYloO said...

post something new please. its been a week. (when we get internet and i can upload pictures there are SO MANY blogs-a-comin from my end promise!)

liNdsEYloO said...

oh and i love that you are so happy! and i can't read dates. AND thanks for being m go-to venting girl. i love ya.