After like, one week, of knowing each other....we all decided we should drive down to Vegas one weekend. The second or so week of school 9 of us drove down. I think it took us between 11 and 12 hours with all the stops and such. We made SWEET shirts, ok III made sweet shirts that had the "welcome to fabulous las vegas" on the front and "tourist #... from..." (we all were from different states so it worked out great!) and mine said "tour guide barbie from sin city" it was so fun being a tourist!
and OF COURSE went to the bellagio! first of all its my favorite hotel, second, they were STOKED that oceans 11 was filmed there. (a lot of them had never been there before....) but yeah. it was a super fun, short, trip!
Ashleigh and I went on a "date" to Olive Garden and went to target and bought matching footie jammies. they are amazing. still my favorite pjs to this day! on a different occasion we built this fort and had a sleepover. we pulled my mattress out into the living room and slept on it and watched a movie. it was fun!
we wanted to see what else we could spell with the letters we had....this is what we came up with :)
I discovered some swings in the middle of nowhere (we dont need to discuss how haha) and I wanted to show my roommates. One night Aubrey and I were bored so we started out dressing cute...ended up with this....haha. but we went out there just us two. then we got a little creeped out just us so we called some of our other roommates and went back and got them. i think dressing up was more fun than the actual swings

Hannah and I both have November birthdays...so we threw ourselves a birthday party. We didn't want just a boring lame party, so we had a PANTS PARTY!!! everyone was supposed to wear funky pants. I think mine were the best! :)
Haha...we stopped to take pictures in front of the "Welcome to Idaho" sign on our Vegas trip. Hannah was cold and this is how she kept warm!
WORKING ON UPLOADING VIDEO....NOT WORKING AT THE MOMENT THOUGH
bahahahahahahaha. Ashleigh THOUGHT she was calling Hannah.....but had put her number in wrong and called some random firestation disptatch. baha, it took her like 5 min to realize hannah was indeed NOT playing a joke on her and it really WAS the firestation. She then had to explain to the lady she had no emergency and was sorry for the mistake. Well, when she got ahold of us finally we about peed our pants laughing. I told my parents about it, and they about died laughing as well. So the next day I had my dad call her pretending to be the firestation doing a followup on the call.....here is what happened :) Some of it is hard to hear and its mostly just audio, but man its GREAT!!!!!
1 comment:
haha wow that semester was crazy but a lot of fun! Good times for sure :)
Post a Comment