For this semester to be almost over
For a new major next semester
For Christmas
For NEW YEARS
To see my family again
To see my besties
For a new person in my life
For roommates getting married
For new roommates coming in
For my sister to have her baby
For Africa
For snow to play in
For life :)
For a new major next semester
For Christmas
For NEW YEARS
To see my family again
To see my besties
For a new person in my life
For roommates getting married
For new roommates coming in
For my sister to have her baby
For Africa
For snow to play in
For life :)
2 comments:
I am so excited for all of those things as well for you and for yourself. Brighton I love you and I'm excited for you. I hope that I can be there to enjoy all your exciting moments with you.
a new person huh!!! update me girl :) how are you doing, have agreat holiday :)
Post a Comment