turqoise dots background

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Break so far....

Ok so I don't have that many pics of break so far, but I do have a few :) And a few good videos....dakota..... But this break has been fun so far. Juston came to visit with my family and we did a lot of stuff. I was proud of my tour guide skills. We went to see the Alien house, some sweet Christmas lights, Hoover Dam, Bellagio everything, Forum Shoppes, Temple, and maybe some other stuff that I'm forgetting at the moment. But we also spent a good amount of time with my family and that was fun. Here are some of the pictures, and videos, from my camera. Most are on his....so you'll have to check out his blog when he posts them :)

2 comments:

~Orchideh~ said...

you guys look like you did have a lot of fun! Brighton I miss and love you and I'll try to call you today!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

The Noorda Monkeys said...

great... thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures...