turqoise dots background

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Week

This week was so great! I relaxed a lot, and spent lots of time with my family. I got absolutely NO homework done, so I’ll probably be wanting to kill myself these next two weeks. But oh well. I got to see Lindsey for like, an hour. That was so amazing!!! I made Darci & Ashley’s Christmas present, which turned out so good. I played mom; I think I can wait another 10 years to have kids. I saw a few old friends. I chopped my hair (blog to come). I went to Utah for Thanksgiving. I was one of the crazies who went to Wal Mart at 11:30 pm, without sleep, to shop for the 5am deals….got caught with a computer that we weren’t supposed to have yet. Baha. I went to temple square with my family. Went to a bridal shower for my cousin and my sister’s baby shower. UMMM, I am sure I did other things but at the moment I’m not remembering them.

It was just so nice to relax and spend time with family. I loved seeing my sisters cute prego belly, my niece, (shes SO big now, shes walking and has the cutest personality!) my extended family, my siblings, and my parents. Here are a few pics of the week.















Maddie likes to climb on tables and eat whatever she can get her hands on!







Slate was demonstrating his victory touchdown dance







My Family








Some of Darci's baby shower...








Temple Square

No comments: