turqoise dots background

Monday, December 1, 2008

Holy Crap

I did it! I can’t believe it. I chopped off all my hair! It was a little scary, okay, a LOT scary! I love it though! It’s long enough that I can have a short stubby pony (barely!) and I can still wear it curly when I’m running late. I LOVE it though. It feels so light and healthy. I thought once it sank in I would hate it, but I’m loving it more and more.

All I wanted to do was change my bangs. I started looking at pictures online (well, my phone haha) of different bangs. I saw so many cute pictures of short hair, and started to get that itch to chop it. I texted a few people trying to get them to talk me out of it. Needless to say, they SUCKED at it!!! They all told me I should do it. (except like one) I thought maybe once I went to bed and got some sleep I would come to my senses. Nope.

After Darci’s BABY shower my aunt GayLynn chopped it! We put it in a ponytail so it could be donated to “Locks of Love.” That first chop was really scary. I regretted it for a little bit then. I wanted to tell her to stop, but OBVIOUSLY it was too late then! But now I am IN LOVE with it!!!






8 comments:

Katrina said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! Keilana is going to do that this summer. I didn't know Darci was getting married again!!

Darci Buhl said...

I like it short better, I think. Much funner.

Lacy said...

yup your crazy! You look beautiful long or short, but you know how I feel about you chopping your hair!!! Just cuz I'm jealous I can't have long hair :)

ashley said...

whoa!!!!!:)

. said...

ooooh i like it... i bet its way easier to do huh??

~Orchideh~ said...

I freaking love your hair!!!!

bR3:] said...

that is way cute!!!

Marianne said...

GORGEOUS, I LOVE it girl, you can pull any hair style off, call me if you ever drive through, i'd lOVE to see you