...I'm still alive. -19 but feels like -34. (How they decide what it FEELS like I donno....does someone just stand out there and say, "hmm, it feels like um, -34 today...)
Lucky for me, I'm lazy. I drive my little butt to school everyday thanks to these WONDERFUL temperatures. I also start my car super early so its a bearable temp by the time I leave.
Oh also don't worry...tomorrow will be like living on a tropical beach. It'll be 30 degrees outside...but snowing. Woo hoo!
3 comments:
79 more days!! whoo... when its my wedding you are so lucky you will have already moved out- you have no idea how much work we have been doing!!! every single staff dev. day is a yard work day :( and every saturday for the rest of my life until april 18th...
you better make mom a cake or something... and me.... :)
love you!!! hope ur having fun at colleage!!! tell orchid (if she is still there) and everyone else i said hi!!!
i dont know how you do it, i cant stand the cold. everything under freezing feels the same to me...i hate how the car doesnt warm up until AFTER youve reached your destination
Post a Comment