turqoise dots background

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sundays

are the best. I love them. Juston and I decided to not do any homework or wedding planning on Sundays. We need a day to just hang out, relax, and enjoy each other. We were getting way too stressed out and it was starting to wear on us a little. Although today was really hard to not think about the paper I had forgotten about or the homework I needed to work on, it was REALLY nice to take a break. I don't have class until 12:45 on Mondays, so I can wake up and do my homework in the morning. It works out perfectly. And now that I'm looking at it all, its really not that much :) I will be fine.

Today was great though. Church was amazing. Juston was one of the speakers and he did REALLY good. Sunday school was a bit crazy with filling out membership record papers and getting our pictures taken and what not...(you know, all the first of the semester fun) but I did get some good things out of it. Our short lesson after all the get to know you stuff in Relief Society was really good too.

I also had the chance to talk to my bishop about a few things. That was one of the best things ever. I love the Priesthood and how it helps our lives. I love talking to him. I am really going to miss him after I get married and move out of this ward.

Also, Juston and I did a bit of reading for our Prep for Eternal Marriage class. (yes, it was homework, but we think that is good Sunday homework....) Anyway we read that and also the book we are reading together called "First Comes Love." I think talking to Juston is one of my favorite things to do. Those readings sparked some great conversations with us tonight. It just made me so much more excited to marry him. He is such an amazing man. I love him so much!

Oh.......and we watched Lost. Holy crap its addicting. Dont watch it!

2 comments:

The Noorda Monkeys said...

93 days 6 hours 20 minutes and 2 seconds..... until i am in a beautiful black dress at a gorgeous wedding....

Pamela Williams said...

aww, brighton...youre going to be such a great wife. already you guys have established such a strong foundation of communication and making the gospel a priority in your life. thanks so much for sharing your thoughts, you inspire me