Wow. Life has been so busy since I have been engaged! I never realized how much went into planning a wedding and how many decisions there were to make! Its ridiculous! I love planning and imagining how everything is going to come together, but boy is it stressful. Its hard picking little things like colors, flowers, cakes, backdrops, etc. And its even harder picking things like who is invited to the temple (that is HARD work when you both have huge families and a lot of ward family support) and who to be in your bridal party. (its even harder when you pick people and they cant be there or its going to be REALLY hard to get them there...) We also made a trip down to Idaho Falls to register at Bed Bath and Beyond. That was tiring, but really fun. We registered for almost everything in the store :) We are also going to register at Wal Mart this weekend. So don't worry, you'll all have lots of ideas as to what we want/need ;) haha.
I also started school this week.....this is going to be one VERY busy semester. I am taking 16 credits...and they are all pretty demanding classes. I am taking two 300 level english classes. That will be interesting, especially since I HATE english class. I am pretty excited about one, its children's lit. Sounds easy, I KNOW, but we have to read 60 books within the next 3 months. Not all of them are little picture books...we have to read a lot of novels and stuff too. Wish me luck!
I also put in a bunch of applications for jobs, but no luck so far. Hopefully I get something, ANYTHING....
Other than that life has been good. Its nice to be back up here, even though it is cold and there is TONS of snow. I love seeing Juston everyday again, and love having things I NEED to do....I like having structure again. Although, I am excited for a little break from it this weekend. It will be nice to sleep in. (I am NOT a morning person...and I have class at 8 and 9....) I am also excited to spend some more time with my roommates. Since school has started I have left early in the morning and come home at midnight every day...it will be nice to relax.
Next weekend Juston and I are leaving on Thursday when we get done with everything and heading to Vegas. On Friday I am going dress shopping with my mom and sisters. I cant wait!!! I'm a little sad cuz I had looked online for dresses, and the ones I REALLY liked either are not there yet, or they don't have it in my size...and can't order it in time thanks to the Chinese New Year. Oh well, we'll find something perfect :) We are going to stay through Monday because we have school off. My mom has a huge list of stuff for us to get done while we are there. I'm excited to actually be doing stuff in person...its been hard doing everything online or on the phone. (I don't think I have ever talked to my mom on the phone so much haha. Yesterday she called at almost 8 and I was like...wow, this is the first time I've talked to her all day, weird!)
Anyway, wedding planning, school, and life are busy. But its great! I'm so excited to get married! We made a little countdown and love when I go home at night being able to say one lower number. It was especially exciting when we dropped under 100 days!
Juston is the best. I love him so much! I can't wait to marry him! YAY!
3 comments:
wow wow wow a full load of classes and getting married. girl you are in for crazyness. CONGRATS on getting engaged by the way. So glad to see you happy!!! :D
I totally know how you feel! That was me last semester. Seriously, if you need help with ANYTHING give me a call!
i am amazed at what a load you have yet still find time to do all the important things. im all so glad to see you are being supportive in so many things. it definitely makes things easier. this is such an exciting time of your life, im jealous! good luck on the job hunting
Post a Comment