turqoise dots background

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bling Bling!


Yesterday on our way home from Salt Lake we stopped in Pocatello to FINALLY get my ring sized. (we were told there was a Zales in Idaho Falls....that is FALSE!) I didn't think it would be that big of a deal...and it wasn't....but DANG. After I gave it to them I felt naked! I couldn't stand not having my ring on. So, when we got home my roommate, Orchid, and I went to Wal-Mart to find a cheap little ring to replace it while I wait....this is what we found :)

I took this picture with my phone...so its REALLY GREAT quality I know. But man this ring sure makes me laugh! Its huge and light purple :) But it sure makes me happy I have a flat ring...I don't know how all you girls do it, this ring is already driving me nuts-o and I want my real one back!

1 comment:

Pamela Williams said...

what size are you? they tried telling me my size was "not humanly possible"...even though they were there when they sized it. ha ha