I finally got the CD with our engagement pictures on them. I would put more up, but that wouldn't make getting an announcement fun now would it?! ;)

i love this picture...even though juston looks like he has dark hair lol. i just think its way cool...i have to say i hate being engaged. im so ready to just be married. i hate going home, although i am learning that we dont need to spend every waking second together. (DONT WORRY, i still spend TONS of time with him. but sometimes its ok to be apart...) and im so done with having roommates. and im ready to be done planning and getting everything together.
however, i do love juston very much. sometimes i sit and wonder how i got so lucky. he amazes me everyday with how good he is to me. there as a little bit of time that we could really feel Satan working on us, and it sucked. We were noticing so many little stupid things that made us mad. (seriously...they were so dumb.) But from that, we learned a lot about each other, and most importantly about us. I love how we've learned to handle conflict so far. He definitely knows how to be mature about it. Now we are back to being the annoying ultra happy engaged couple :) I am learning something new that i love about him every day, and i am so excited to be able to do it for the rest of eternity!
5 comments:
I LOVE YOU.. We look soo dang hot in these pictures, can we be married NOW?!
The adoption probably won't even be done by the time you get married, so dont worry, I'm sure you can be there. You just might have to make an extra trip down for it. We've finished our part-but the courts take forever to get their crap together.
brighton, you are too cute. i love reading your entries! im not even engaged and i feel like i want to be married NOW too! ha ha, i hope planning isnt stressing you out too bad...you seem to have a pretty good hold on things. take care girl
Man being engaged sucks! Planning, having to say goodbye every night, anxiousness... We hated it! Totally know how you feel!
BRIGHTON!!!!! I want to see the rest of the pictures!!! I wanna see them! The two measly ones you put up are super cute though!
Post a Comment